Free copiers for Schools
We provide loaned Ricoh photocopiers giving schools the benefit of much needed equipment without eroding capital expenditure budgets on purchase or lease costs.
The only upfront payments required are a deposit payment of £550 per machine that is refundable once the machine is returned and a small installation payment of £250.00 covering delivery, connecting the machine to the schools IT network and training for users by one of our fully qualified engineers.
Neon’s Free Photocopiers for Schools product avoids leasing agreement complexities because we are simply loaning your school the equipment. The loan machines can be upgraded, downgraded or even returned at any stage as long as all agreed usage has been paid for.
Neon’s Equipment Service Agreement (ESA) covers the cost for Colour/Mono usage and provides the school with emergency call-outs, labour, spare parts, routine preventative maintenance and IT Support with a targeted response time of four hours to all service call outs.
Cost for Mono/Colour usage will be metered and charged each month at the following rates:
Mono - £0.0035 (0.35 pence) and Colour - £0.035 (3.5 pence)
• Benefit from equipment without eroding budgets on purchasing or leasing
• Service covers emergency callouts, labour, spare parts and preventative maintenance
• Upgraded or downgraded equipment
• Avoid complex lease agreements
• £550 deposit payment per machine (refundable)
• £250 delivery,installation, training payment
• All MFDs manufactured by Ricoh; the world’s leading equipment manufacturer
• All MFD’s are supplied with colour capability
Neon guarantees your school the highest level of service and support and our unique Minimum Contractual Volume Commitments (MCVC)* coupled with our equipment exchange policy gives long term piece of mind and a level of service that continues beyond even the manufacturer’s expectations.
Neon are experts in the field of school photocopier servicing and support and aim to provide long term cover that extends the useable life of your equipment to the maximum. Should the equipment fail within the defined period Neon will simply replace the equipment on a like for like basis.
With over 15 years of trading history Neon are equipped with the skills, support staff, technical knowledge and industry specific expertise that allows us to provide schools with unrivalled levels of customer satisfaction through our unique support offering.
• Provide the highest level of service no matter the size of your organisation
• Ensure your staff are fully trained and competent in using the equipment
• Offer toner recycling programme for used consumables
• Comply with all applicable environmental responsibilities
• Setup and install all related software and hardware
• Remotely monitor machine for errors, Colour/ Mono usage and toner levels
• Reduce staff down time dealing with machine issues
• Remove present photocopier equipment and return to supplier (if requested)
• Provide account management and ongoing review meetings
• Deliver a service that not only satisfies, but also exceeds your expectations
(NOTE: Additional costs may apply)
'The photocopier you provided us with has proved to be extremely efficient and everyone is very happy with its performance. We look forward to a continuous working relationship with Neon Digital and will be more than happy to recommend other companies to use yourselves.'FIRM OF ARCHITECTS, LONDON